2017年6月25日 星期日

Hi, students!


I haven't updated this blog for a long time! Sorry for that! In the coming summer holiday, I will upload this blog more often, so please check it if you have time! I hope the blog can help you learn English! :-)

We took some class photos last month. I have sent them to your e-class already. You can check the mailbox and download them! :-D

I've been very happy to teach you all this year. I saw that many of you have done better in this subject. Many of you made me proud. Most importantly, I can see that some of you really like English. That makes me really excited. Don't forget everything that we have learnt in this year. Continue working hard in Primary 6! We can even be better!! :-) :-D

Not all of you are in the photos. Hope we still have chances to take another photo next time!




Enjoy the song that we played in class! You may also listen to more English songs during the summer holiday. I will upload more songs here.


沒有留言:

張貼留言