2017年8月7日 星期一

My holiday in Osaka!

Let me share some photos with you! I ate a lot of scrumptious food in Osaka. Food in Japan is really good, especially desserts! (although I don't like desserts that are too sweet.) Do you like Japanese food? If I dine out, Japanese food is always my first choice! :-)

I love pancakes a lot. These are pancakes with fruit and chocolate ice cream. Luckily, they were not too sweet! I tried to make pancakes at home as well! They are easy to make!

















I had two crepes in Osaka! The crepe below was with vanilla ice cream and cornflakes. It was so delicious!

















 Do you like eating ramen? I don't quite like the taste of ramen and the soup. The soup was too salty for me. I haven't tried any tasty ramen before. I like udon more. How about you?


















 You may think that they are donuts, but they are not! We call these bagels. You know what? I like bagels very much! I usually have bagals with cheese for breakfast! Unfortunately, I didn't buy any bagels when I took the photo because I was not hungry at that time. :-P



















I miss Japan already! 

Now I have a fun flag quiz for you! How many of them do you know? Test yourself and I will tell you the answers next time. Enjoy! :-)


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言