2017年8月19日 星期六

Seeing you all soon!

Time flies! Summer holiday is coming to an end soon! (At least for me!) I have to go back to school next week. For all of you, don't forget to come back to school on 28th August-30th August! I am looking forward to seeing you! I hope everybody will be very hard-working at that time, just like what you did in P.5. :-) From 28th August, all of you will become
6D students! It's the last year of your primary school life, so let's be our best and cherish our time!


I found this video very useful for you. It's about the sound "th". Think about how you pronounce the words with the sound "th".  I have learnt these since P.3 and I practiced a lot when I was in primary school! I hope all of you will pronounce the words correctly.


Practice reading these words after you watch the video. :-) Read a lot of times!
this
that
think
thank you
three
there
thought
third
the



沒有留言:

張貼留言